“O professor de jiu-jitsu deve entender desde o princípio, que antes de tudo ele é um educador, nosso trabalho é realizado através de um processo de educação esportiva”.
Mestre Leão Teixeira
“Mais do que ensinar a praticar qualquer atividade esportiva, o bom professor é aquele que faz o aluno gostar da matéria”.
Mestre Leão Teixeira.
Os textos aqui reproduzidos, foram retirados do livro a ser editado:
“Jiu-Jitsu, a arte que conquistou o mundo”
Copyright: José Henrique Leão Teixeira Filho
(todos os direitos reservados)
JIU-JITSU INSTRUCTOR’S COURSE
The Lessons are composed of 20% theory and 80% practice. They encompass the technical programs of Self-Defense and Sportive Jiu-Jitsu, using experience developed over the last 30 years.
Our aim is to teach organizational and teaching strategies for children from 03 to 12 years of age.
The classes will be divided into Modules I and II, each presenting important techniques for ages 3-6, 7-9 (module I) and 10-12 (module II).
- Specific teaching abilities encompassing learning techniques for each age-bracket.
- Organizational strategies on how to divide classes into groups striving for a higher degree of discipline, a better spatial understanding and adequate rhythm; all very important for successful lessons.
- How to develop better communication strategies with the students and parents.
- Informational materials, contracts, letters to the parents and how to organize annual schedules.
- Teaching strategies and motivational techniques: Training schedule, internal ranking, theory tests, ranking challenges, practical evaluation and graduation.
The course is open to all higher-level students (brown and black belts) and also instructors referred by their Professors.
The schedule will be sent to you by e-mail on the week that the course will take place.
All participants will receive the courseware and a diploma.
DATES AND TIMES:
February 22nd – 23rd – London U.K.
Titan Fighter Gym – Orbital Business Park, Unit G 4, Argon, London N18 3BW, U.K.
Participants will receive a full program of activities before the start of the course. This is a two day course, with a total of 11 hours.
Master Leão Teixeira – Coral Belt 7º degree – IBJJF
To be paid in full by 15th February, one week before the course convenes. Minimum of 10 participants.
- Brazil R$ 1.100,00
- UK £ 300,00 – Exclusive at Titan fighter Gym
- USA and other countries $ 500.00
+55 (21) 988471000 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At London U.K – Titan Fighters Gym – Direct message to professor Rafael Barros – +44 7404 642028
Veja abaixo um vídeo de cursos anteriores em Belo Horizonte e Brasília:
Veja abaixo algumas fotos de cursos anteriores em São Paulo e no Rio de Janeiro: